Sunday, October 26, 2008

New on Etsy!!

See, what I've been up to. I've got Christmas on the brain in October, so I figured I'd make a few Christmas items to add to my shop. I really love how these turned out and I can't wait to use a set myself. :) They are handpainted chipboard buttons with diamond glitter. I already have a few ideas floating in my head that I'm going to use these on. If you're interested, stop by my Etsy shop to pick up your own set. You can find me HERE.


Christmas Shimmer


Pink & Green Shimmer


I also made a cute baby girl card for a friend that's expecting. I used a heart card template that I ordered from Oriental Trading. I love shaped cards so this was a great buy for me.


Sweet Baby Girl


Well, it's the hubby's birthday, so I'm off to eat seafood and hang out with him. :)

P.S. All of my Halloween stuff on Etsy is on sale!! 50% off!

Smooches xoxo

8 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Fabulous goodies!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Cute, cute!!!

Lydia Siegel said...

FABULOUS! Im going to have to check out O.T about those cards. So cute!

~JulieH~ said...

what a gorgeous baby girl card I love the ribbon and lace lovely design

Juliexx

Cheryl Wray said...

Hey...me again. :-)

I'm seriously thinking of doing an Etsy shop. But wondering if it's "worth" it. I have ideas for promotion--I know that's the main thing, probably--but would love any of your insight!

Lydia Siegel said...

Hello Ken, I just wanted to let you know that Im having a RAK along with a few more links to other blogs that is too! So check me out!

Laurajean said...

Look at you go with all your Cuteness that you are making....those buttons are too adorbale ;o) How are you doing girl...I need to check in over at ASF....I've been being lazy ;O)
Talk with ya later

Anonymous said...

LOL, i know the bad blogger feeling ,im finally getting my groove back on !!!! You are an etsy machine !!!! LOVE that card too girl , hope you enjoyed your halloween :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...