Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lazy Saturday...

Don't you just love lazy days? I do!! :) Well today has been one of those. I've been working on a few things for my Etsy shop and doing a little personal scrapping too. I finished a page for a challenge over at ASF...WOOO HOOOO!! The hardest part about it was finding a picture of myself. I guess this means that I need to take more pictures of me. One of the ladies on ASF found this YouTube Video which shows you how to make those Prima style lollipop flowers. I made one today for my challenge layout and I love the way it turned out. So easy and very cute!

On another note, be sure to check out Melissa's blog. She's giving away GOODIES!!

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend. Here's a few crafty things!






Thanks for stopping by...
Smooches xoxo

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Ken!! I haven't talked to you in a while!! Good Luck on the giveaway!!

Unknown said...

i looove all your new stuff, just visited your gallerY! I too, love lazy days. i wish there was more of them! :)

Lydia Siegel said...

Ken, cute lo and awesome cards. I love lazy days as long as they are not to lazy! Cause then I will be to lazy to scrap....hahahaha

Polka Dot Moon said...

Lovely cards and your layout is fabulous!

Nnairda's said...

Love the LO's and cards! Especially the Handle with Care. Very nice!

Catherine said...

Love the house! I'm off to check out the lollipop video! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...