Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello!

Long time no blog!! I took a trip to visit my sister for the 4th of July holiday. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back again. Maybe next time, I'll have longer to stay. Anyway, nothing much going on with me. Just work and a little crafting. I'm looking forward to cropping this weekend with a friend. We are going to make it a full day of scrapping and just hanging out. I can't wait!! I haven't done a page in 2 weeks!!

Here are a few new things that have been added to my Etsy shop.
I just love this little owl and I can't wait to find a project to put it on. :)
Cutie Patootie Owl

I find myself always creating girly stuff so I stepped out of the box and made these Big Boy Buttons.
Thanks for stopping by!! Stay tuned for my weekly PIF (Pay It Forward) offers and some give-aways. :) (I know I keep saying that, but I promise it's coming!!)
Smooches xoxo

3 comments:

Jennifer Beason said...

I just LOVE that owl, Ken! How cute!!!:)

Unknown said...

looove that owl! Love all the pretty bright colored buttons too!

Michelle Pennington said...

Love the owl. It's just so cute! I added you to my new blog list so I can keep up with you! I wish I would have entered your cute giveaway!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...