Monday, May 10, 2010

Scrappy Stuff

I hope that everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday. I know I did!! I was greeted with a handpainted flower pot and geranium and handmade card. She was so proud and you know the crafter in me was geeked!! The hubby cooked dinner and I got a movie gift card to see "Eclipse". WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

Here's a few chipboard buttons that I painted.











My friend and I also had a great scrapping session this weekend. We started out with a few of our scrappy friends scrapping from 7am to 3pm. Then we took a break for lunch and a run to Hobby Lobby and then went back to her house to scrap some more. Talk about the perfect addition to a Mother's Day weekend!!! It was great! Here are 2 pages that I created.



Thanks for stopping by!!
Smooches xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A little girl is such a treasure.

To create the tear in the page, I first cut it with the trimmer to get it even then just distressed the edges and rolled it up to look torn.

Have a great Tuesday.

Heather said...

Those look great. The layouts are so cute.

I can't wait for Eclipse either!!

Unknown said...

ooo, those buttons look so yummy, i love them!
LOVE your new layouts too, theyre so bright, happy and fun!
happy belated mothers day!! sooo sweet that your baby girl is turning into a talented crafter just like her mommy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...