Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just talk...

I'll share some hair pictures on my next post. I tried a new technique this time and I'm kind of liking it. I didn't realize; however, that my natural hair was so curly!! :o)

Here are my latest scrappy goodies! The first one is a card for the little one's teacher. The 2nd one if for my niece's 10th birthday. I still can't believe she's 10!!!




This is one of pages in my daughter's baby book. I decided to finally start working on it. About time!! She's 5!! LOL!! She was one of her first days in the hospital and she looks so perfect. Such a tiny little thing. :o)



Hopefully I can start making things for my Etsy shop again. I guess I took kind of an unofficial hiatus. Just no inspiration for it this past month. I will say that I'm looking forward to creating things for it again so stay tuned. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!
Smooches xoxo

4 comments:

Nnairda's said...

Those cards are awesome...the recipients will be happy.

Love the baby LO...so sweet and cuddly!

I know how you feel about no inspiration. Lately my mojo has turned south.

Enjoy your weekend and hopefully some inspiration will flow your way.

Adriann

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cards and scrapbooking, but I'm DYING to see THE HAIR!!!! ~smile~ (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Miss Misi said...

Love your projects! I hope your inspiration returns quickly.

I wanted to let you know that I've given you an award and you can come by my blog and get it at anytime.

Kay said...

LOVE these cards!! The pink pom pom trim with the embossing is gorgeous. And, I the flower is SO cute!

Also, the stars on the "Happy bday" card are the perfect detail! Great design!!!

Your daughter is so precious. What a lovely LO for her to cherish for many years! ♥♥ Kay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...