Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chatter



I've finally got my mojo back!! I've been to crops for the past two weekends so and it has finally gotten my mojo up and running. I'm even reading to start posting stuff in my Etsy shop again. I've been such a bad retailer lately. I haven't posted any new items since April!! Now, I have a ton of color combos and ideas in my head for my chipboard buttons so make sure you stop by the shop to check out the new items that I will be adding this week. I'll also be giving some of the new stuff away this Friday so check back later.

Here are a few of my new layouts and some buttons from the shop.



My Other Half!! :)





Thanks for stopping by!!


Smooches






1 comment:

Lydia Siegel said...

YEAH!, Im so glad that you got your mojo back. So glad to see scrapping again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...