Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Back...

My Mojo that is!! I haven't done a layout in a while. It took a lift to get there, but I finally did a page after several weeks of scrapper's block. Thought I would use some of my new Scienic Route paper since I just love all the bright colors. They were perfect backdrop for my daughter's silly picture. I swear she is such a camera DIVA!! LOL!! I can't wait to share our pictures from the park that we took this weekend. I think I've created a MONSTER!!

Well, not much chatter today. I'll stop in and chat with you guys later! Take care. :)


Smooches xoxo

7 comments:

Amy said...

Loving your LO, Ken! The colors are awesome & I especially like the little grouping of embellies in the bottom corner!

Staci Compher said...

the colors on this page..are awesome so bright and fun...love the cluster of buttons and stars..too.

Brown English Muffin said...

I just love this layout!!!

Dawn Bibbs said...

What a super cute LO!

I cannot WAIT until my mojo gets back from vacation! I hear that it's at the airport waiting on me to just come pick it up. Hope it doesn't hop on another flight outta her :-) LOL.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl Wray said...

LOVE that page!!! So cute!!!

Michelle said...

Love the lo. Such fun colors and cute photo!

Lydia Siegel said...

Beautiful page! LOVE LOVE LOVE the BRIGHT colors here.

On another note. I hope that you get some good results after sleeping in the night splints.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...