Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Rambles

I sure hope everyone had a great weekend. Nothing much going on over here. Just a lazy Sunday afternoon. Gotta love 'em!! Just waiting for hubby to get home so we can go out to the Olive Garden. I've been craving some pasta for weeks now so I can't wait to get it!

I was hosting the weekly challenge over at ASF. The challenge was to alter something. I really stepped out of my comfort zone when I created this purse. I am definitley not a pro at the sewing machine, but I figured a straight line couldn't be that hard!! LOL!

I crafted ths little purse out of a pair of my daughter's old capri jeans. I added a flower, gemstones and ribbon. I loved the way it turned out and my daughter can't wait to get her hands on it. :o) I may even feature some of these in my Etsy shop...we'll see.



Close-up


Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I'll chat with you later!!

Smooches xoxo

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Super cute! Love it!

Amy said...

I'm loving that little purse, Ken! Too, too cute

Mississippi Songbird said...

Oh, I love that..

and I love Olive Garden. I wish we had one closer.. but then, I would probably be broke all the time from eating there too much..lol
Have a wonderful week..

Brown English Muffin said...

now you have raw talent...this purse is really really cute...you'd better put a patent on it!!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow--that is fantastic! especially for someone who doesn't sew! Really cute--I like the "belt" and the big flower.
Smiles, Karen

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Oh my is that rver so cute. Have a great weekend....Mary

sharon said...

you are having way too much fun! i remember when people made these in the "old" days...but YOURS are sooo much cuter!

Unknown said...

wow that is such a good idea!! it is soo cute, i love it!! :D youre so creative!
i looove olive garden, and im hungry, now youve given me a craving! I'm off to get some pasta now, lol!

Mississippi Songbird said...

I am passing an award on to you.. Stop by my blog and pick it up when you get the chance.. Bunches of hugs... Stephanie

Nnairda's said...

Now that's just cute. I hope to see them in your shop.

Adriann

Unknown said...

Very clever!
Love how it turned out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...