Thursday, February 26, 2009

Almost Better...

I almost feel normal again!! YAY!! Hopefully tomorrow I will be 100%. Thanks to everyone for your sweet get well comments. :) This is another short post, but I just wanted to share a few more of my Etsy creations.

I've been kind of in a creative slump lately, so I'm grateful that I was able to even make these. Does that ever happen to you? Sometimes, the creative juices are overflowing and other times, I can't think of anything.

Mini Passion Fruit Buttons



Thanks for stopping by!
Smooches xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those are so sweet and yummy looking, and oh yes they are times I cant of anything like now.

Lisa said...

Hi! I found your blog by way of a comment you left on someone's blog...not sure whose. But I am so glad I found you! I love your designs!!! I will certainly be visiting your etsy shop! Hope you are 100% soon! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

PS I love that song, but I need to change it though.

I think Im hoarding my buttons. They are so pretty.

Cheryl Wray said...

Those little cupcakes are so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...