Monday, February 9, 2009

And the Winner Is....

Using the Random Number Generator, the winner is...............




.......................................




..........................................




..............................................



Tamara Nicole!!

Here's what she said:
Those are toooooo cute! I'm all about polka dots!Sooo this year I'm going to take my hubby on a surprise scavenger hunt to go to all of our amazing "first dates" to re-create our beginning:-)Also made some fab cards for my girlies:-)~Tamara Nicole~

Isn't this just the cutest idea ever???!! I love it!!

Thanks to everyone for playing along. Tamara, please email your addy to me at kendria0772@yahoo.com. Be sure to put "Button Give-away" in the subject line. Thanks again!

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Shucks!!! I didn't come by in time for the giveaway!! :-)

Congrats to Tamara!

And I hope you have a fabulous Val Day! (Love your cute creations!)

Tricia said...

Hey you! Yes, came from Target..."Marcella" I believe brand? I think that is K & Company...

Catherine said...

I received your goodies today! I'm going to post about them quickly & e-mail you some info in a few minutes.
Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Yayyyy I win, I never win ANYTHING!!!! :-)

Thnaks you rock!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...