Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Quickie

Went to the Dentist today and he told me that everything that I am feeling is normal. Because of the complications involving my procedure, he said that it would take longer than normal to heal. Well, it was good to hear that nothing was wrong!! Now, I'll be glad when the pain goes away.

I'll leave you with a layout that I did of my daughter when she was just one!! My how time flies. I went outside of my pink zone on this one, but I like the way it turned out.

Laugh Out Loud



Smooches xoxo












8 comments:

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I just stumbled upon your blog through a series of mouse clicks... All I can say is WOW!!! You are so talented... I LOVE your creations.

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, you do wonderful layouts....

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wishing you to feel better real soon. I love all the things you make. You are one talented lady....

Sharon Caudle said...

Holy smokes! This is awesome!!! I'm soooo glad you visited my blog so I could find you!!! GREAT layout and your little one is such a cutie!!!

Amy said...

Love the LO, Ken.....just awesome! Praying you feel better REAL soon!!

Risa said...

I love your layout....it is very pretty!
I also hope that you feel better soon.
malieta:)

Kaye said...

What a fun layout! She looks so happy!

Keianna said...

Your daughter is such a cutie. Great layout design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...