Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pay It Forward

I'm back!! The trip to Atlanta was fun! Other than the two flat tires we had trying to get there, the trip was a success. The kids had a blast!! I had a chance to go back to the MLK Center, which I haven't seen since I was a little girl. It was much more interesting to see it from a grown-up perspective. :o)

Below are some scalloped circle tags that I've posted in my Etsy shop as a "Pay It Forward" (PIF) sale. I got this idea from another fellow Etsy seller and thought it was a wonderful idea. Basically, you only have to pay the listing fee of .20 cents and shipping. In return, you have to post a PIF listing in your own shop or do something nice and unexpected for a stranger.


If you get a chance, please check out my friend, Artsy Writer Mama's place. She is selling a painting and all proceeds go to benefit the American Cancer Society. We have a mutual friend who lost both parents to Cancer and she is trying to raise money for a wonderful cause.

Well, that's all for now, but stay tuned for my Esty shop give away coming soon!!

Smooches xoxo

3 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

Those are adorable. Thanks for sharing. I have never been to Atlanta. I would love to go sometimes.. Lots of historic places to see. Have a great National day of prayer...

Unknown said...

i love everything in your etsy! :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!!

I'm glad you had a great visit.. isn't it amazing.. what we see as an adult that we never saw as a child!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...