Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Still not better

Well, you know you would think that I would be feeling better by now, right??!! NOT!! Leave it to me to be the one to take forever to heal from a wisdom tooth removal! I swear, I never do anything halfway. LOL!! (She says jokingly as her jaw is throbbing...)

Check out this beautiful piece of abstract art created just for me by my friend Artsy Writer Mama. When she sees this, she's going to get hives just reading that I actually showed the world a piece of her art!! LOL! (Sorry, my friend) Well, I just wanted to show it off and what's wrong with hyping up your friend's talents?? This picture really doesn't do it justice. The colors are a beautiful combination of blues, golds, and copper. Just heavenly. If you get a moment, check out her Etsy shop HERE for more of her art pieces.



Last but not least, here is my latest addition to my Etsy shop. Aren't these the cutest little lady bugs??? I now have a new addiction...as if I needed any more!! LOL! I am totally hooked on paper piecing, so stay tuned for more stuff!!



Smooches xoxo

6 comments:

Melonie said...

That little ladybug is super cute! Sorry you still aren't feeling well. Sending get well vibes your way!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

love the lady bug! :)

Patty Tanúz said...

What a beautiful things there are in your blog!!!!!!!! Congrats and wowow!!! Love lady bug too!!!!! Kisses from México!!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

The lady bugs are fab! well done

Regina Easter said...

oh yes they are super cute....

Kaye said...

Ken, you make the cutest stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...