Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bee Shorts

I'm posting these pictures especially for my sister. She sent my child a goodie box in the mail and enclosed were these bumblebee shorts. As you can see from the pictures, my daughter loves them, but they are WWWWAAAAAAYYYY TOOOO BIG!! LOL!! (Check out the middle picture) Do you see my little super model in the making?? When you pull the camera out, this is what you get. :)


Now, I'll leave you with my two little paintings for the day. In case you can't tell, the top one is a lamp and the other is a purse. Kind of cartoonish looking, but this was the best I could do. Needless to say, I think I should stick to scrapping!! HAHAHA!!



Smooches xoxo










8 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.. Those are cute shorts and cute drawings.. Hope you have a wonderful week.I'km going to add you to my blogroll.

Nnairda's said...

Actually very cute drawings! My favorite is the purse.

Your little one is too adorable in her shorts. I can see a page LO in the making. :D

BTW-- Thanks for the Etsy add!

Adriann

Tricia said...

She is waaay too cute! No worries, she will grow into them!

Veroncia Butler said...

What a great auntie! The shorts are too cute, and so is K.

You have some skills with the paint.

All That Chit Chat said...

I thing your paintings are cute! And the girl is adorable! She's working the shorts with style!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Your daughter is just as cute as she can be. Ya just gotta love a girly girl...I have one myself :-).

And your little painting projects are adorable. Good job.

Unknown said...

Way to go on your drawing/painting. I think it is fabulous to explore old/new things. They look great!

Fatcat said...

I think your paintings are very good.

The little girl is awfully cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...