Thursday, March 13, 2008

My first Etsy sale!!!

Sold my first card on Etsy today!!! It was the Mother's Day card below. I was sooo excited!! Probably a little more excited than most people. LOL!! I'm sure my co-workers are already sick of me talking about it!! hehehe!

Well, last night I couldn't sleep, so I decided to make a few more. I've fallen in love with the shaped cards. They are so cute and unique. You definitely won't find this one in the store. I guess that's why I love crafting because you can make it your own. Since it was sooo pretty outside here yesterday, I was inspired to make a Spring themed card as well. Check out the hand cut grass!! :)


Well, I'm off to get ready for tomorrow. Be on the look out for more projects this weekend. I plan on spending ALL day Saturday crafting.

Smooches xoxo

13 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful!!!! These should sell really quickly!

Lindsay said...

Yay! Congrats on your first sale! Such a lovely card!!! I can totally see why you sold it! I imagine you'll do quite well with the cards you make! :)

-Lindsay

Unknown said...

Congrats!
I need to get an etsy account! That was a quick bit of success! Good for you!

Great looking cards too!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! beautiful creations! :)

Tricia said...

Very very cute! I see why someone purchased! Make sure you post your creations you made from saturday!

jaycee51 said...

I think you'll be selling lots more cards. Your creations are beautiful. Well done JC.

scrapperjen said...

Beautiful and congrats! I hope you enjoyed your day of crafting. :)

Adriann said...

Congratulations! Isn't it a wonderful feeling?

Bekka said...

Congrats on your first sale! Very cute cards! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog -- I'm glad you found it! :)

TanishaRenee said...

Congrats on your first sale! Love the cards BTW!!!

Mississippi Songbird said...

great lookin cards!
Happy St Patricks Day!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you stopped by. Congrats on your first sale!! Your cards are adorable. I'll be checking back to see what you created over the weekend!
Jillian

Penny said...

congrats!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...