Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Drawing Again!!

I get tickled everytime I look at this drawing. LOL! My friend, Artsy Writer Mama thought it would be a great idea for us to do the EDM Challenge (Every Day Matters Challenge). It's a challenge where you do a drawing a day and they give you the subject to draw. Well, I decided to play along since it sounded like fun. The first drawing was supposed to be a shoe, so here's my take on it. I chose one of my daughter's shoes since it was lying on my bedroom floor last night!! I think it turned out OK. :) What do you think? I used to draw all of the time when I was in High School, but I haven't done it now in a long time. I guess I should thank my friend, because she brought out one of my old dusty talents, and I'm having fun with this.


Before I go, I just thought I would share two of my favorite Etsy cards. I really love the paper used on the egg. It's one of my favorites. Sad thing is I can't seem to find it alone...only in a paper pack. I guess I'll have to buy the pack again!!! LOL! The Easter bunny card was a really fun one to make. It's funny the cute things you can find if you clean out your stash!! I forgot I even had that bunny. Well I'm off to eat dinner and get the kid ready for bed. More later...


Smooches xoxo

3 comments:

Lea said...

You know I'm quite fond of your cards. The shoe looks great!!! Good job!

Tricia said...

You artist you! Good job! Also the cards are really pretty!

Dawn Bibbs said...

Wellll, I'm impressed! That little shoe is as cute as it can be. My daughter had those too...and they founds themselves in our room a lot too :-).

And I love the cards. The egg is my fav.

Ok, I'm gonna take a chance here, and show you (and whoever reads this) what a real nerd I am. What IS Esty?? I see that on blogs all the time and have been too embarassed to inquire about it. Don't tell anyone! Tee hee

Thanks. And enjoy your day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...