Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Etsy Stuff

Here's my latest Etsy stuff. Don't you just love the little Monkeys??!! I found this cute stamp and decided to make some things with it. A cute little notecard set and a set of tags. Come check me out HERE.


I have some more ideas in the works so check back often for new products coming soon!!

I finished my DT project today. I really had fun with it!! Can't wait to share it with you guys, but you'll have to wait until the newsletter comes out. :) Come check us out at ASF when you get a chance.

Hobby Lobby was having a sale and as usual, I bought too much stuff. Especially since I'm broke!! LOL!! I found a cute paper stack called "All Dressed Up". It's perfect to use with some of the pictures that I have of my daughter. Well, I'm off to take my meds, watch Harry Potter for the 100th time and call it a night!

Smooches xoxo

8 comments:

Kaye said...

I love your monkey items! So cute!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am lovong it!!!!

Mississippi Songbird said...

That monkey is adorable. Hope your tooth is getting better too..
It's still raining here. Where is the sunshine??? I want some sunshine..lol
Have a great week...

Tricia said...

Lovin the darn monkeys! Great stuff! Everything cute..as usual!

DeeDee said...

Hi Ken!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog....I love your stuff girlie!! Good luck with your Etsy store....I'm still waiting for my first sale!!! LOL!!

roree said...

What an adorable monkey! So cute! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

cant wait to see your dt stuff!! I love the tag and card that you made for your etsy. :) I hope youre having a great weekend!

TanishaRenee said...

that stamp is too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...