Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Wisdom Tooth...

Well, my pain has gotten better, but I do have to have a wisdom tooth removed. The pain was so bad that I called the Dentist in tears. Now for a person that is TERRIFIED of the Dentist, this is a big thing!! LOL! I found out that my bottom two wisdom teeth are coming in sideways. The one that is hurting has a cyst around it and it's infected...hence the excrutiating pain!! I have scheduled oral surgery for Wednesday the 2nd to get it removed. It's located very close to a nerve so I really need your prayers. If the nerve is damaged, my lip and lower jaw on the left side could be numb forever!!! Imagine my shock when he told me that. Well, I'm not going to worry about it because I know that God ALWAYS has the last say so. :)

I bought a cute monkey stamp today. I made a few things for my Etsy shop using the stamp that I'll be posting tomorrow. I also drew it and used my water color pencils to fill it in. I like the way it turned out. Isn't he a cute little monkey??!!

Well, I'm off to take my pain meds and call it a night. Make sure you come back tomorrow to see my new Etsy stuff. :)

Smooches xoxo

7 comments:

Rosanne said...

What a cute monkey!

Kaye said...

Oh, Ken!

I remember years ago when the pain in my mouth was so bad that I couldn't eat for several days. I sat on the bathroom floor and cried while DH called the dentist. I was absolutely terrified of the dentist, so I understand what you are going thru. I ended up having three of my wisdom teeth pulled. I had to go to the dentist 13 times that year. That was not one of the best years I've ever had. LOL!!

The good thing is that I got over my fear of the dentist.

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts as you go thru this.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and I am sorry to hear you are in Pain - I know your pain because I have had my wisdom teeth OUT!!! Good luck - hope you feel well soon soon soon :)

Amy said...

Oh man, sorry to about the wisdom teeth, Ken! Will be praying for you Wed. & you are right....God has the last say so.....I'm sure it'll all be fine!

LOVE that adorable little monkey!

Unknown said...

oh yikes, im sorry! I hope your teeth get better! I got my wisdom teeth removed, it isn't bad :)
That monkey stamp is so cute!

Brad, Lauri & Ethan Bernet said...

I came over to check you blog, and read about your surgery today. I am praying for you!!!! I hope your recovery is easy, just take it slow and rest. Lauri B

Dawn Bibbs said...

Hey, I haven't been surfing blogs for over a week now. So I'm sorry for not commenting...GIRL, because I know the pain you must've been in. Been there...done that! NOT FUN!!

I wound up having all 4 wisdoms and one molar taken out at the same time. But I will say this...valium is my friend! LOL

Hope you feel better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...